Friday, June 5, 2009

Facebook 1.5 Application for Blackberry

This application started as a week attempt to get Facebook onto the device, but they have really made it into a feature rich application. You can reply to people's comments on you status, send pictures,m or set you status strait from the software.

I find that I use the device to see the "general" items of the day, but at night I log into the computer and get caught up on my facebook. There is way too much stuff missing from the application to make it a real usable item. They are constantly making it better and now I use it constantly, but it is still missing some real important items.

Where is the news feed page that everyone uses on facebook? It is very difficult to see when others add photo's as well.

I give this application a 3 out of 5 stars but I am certain more fatures are coming. Keep looking for new stuff on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment