Monday, June 15, 2009

Mobiola xPlayer Live Radio and Podcast Support


I went into this review planning on reviewing the Radio features of the software, but had a pleasant surprise to find that they have added podcast support. The Podcast support is very well done and has a good listing of podcast's to chose from. I found the podcast listing to be a much better feature in the software than the radio features. The listings were well done and easy to navigate while offering most of the common podcasts that fans look for. The radio list was not even close to as good as this list. They did offer a pretty good sized list, but it was not well formatted in my opinion and none of the one's I like did I find to be on the list (the best that I could tell). I have already reviewed the player software and it is supreme. For radio features however, it is lacking. All in all it is probably the best well rounded software on the market, I just looked for more with the great job they have done so far with their player software and now their podcasting. However, if you are looking for player software, it is a nice feature to have added.

I give the Player as a whole a rating of 4.5 stars out of 5 Download

No comments:

Post a Comment