Friday, June 5, 2009

RDM+ for Blackberry

This has become the second best piece of software I have on my Blackberry. It allows me to remote desktop into my computer. They have done a great job of creating in a whya that someone with a small screen device can totally control their office to home PC. Of courcse it is not as fast as being at the PC, but when on the road or aw3ay from your PC, it allows you to do any task that you would normally do. You will have to learn the interface, but once you have it will be well worth your time to do it.

I have been using this software for two years now, and the real nice thing about this company is that they make major updates on a regular basis. The program is completely different than the one I used two years ago, yet it is extremely easy to use. RDM+ is a real winner for Blackberry!

I give this 4.5 out of 5 stars Download

No comments:

Post a Comment