Friday, June 5, 2009

Weathereye for Blackberry


This product is a real winner. It shows an icon on the screen of what the weather currently is, then if you put the mouse over it, it will give you a short version of the weather. All that and you still have not entered the program. Most days that is enough for me to know the weather, but when needed other forecasting, I just enter the software and it gives me all the coices I need. Today's, Short term or Long Term forecasts. You can exit the software easily as well. This is perfect for someone who is really on the go.

If you want something quick and easy, use this software. If you want weather maps or more detailed informations, then use the web or something else. I would rather go quick and use this. I would rather it 4 out of 5 stars. Download

No comments:

Post a Comment