Friday, June 5, 2009

Viigo

To me, this is the best piece of software on my device. I have used it over a year now and they have reinvented it two to three times. The program is quick, solid, and easy to use for anyone.

Viigo is a newsgroup reader that offers a preset group of news feeds but will allow you to add you own. The offering they have though has filled every need I have had and there has been little need for me to add anything they did not already have in there.

They also have made special news feeds such as sports and weather that allow you to see specific information in an easy to use manor. Flight information and stock information as well. They are adding podcast and audio feeds as well in their alpha release of the next version.

The bottom line is that this product is solid as a rock and everyone should use it daily. I am an avid Blackberry user and I consider it my favorite program, including mail!

I rate this 5 out of 5 stars Download

No comments:

Post a Comment